Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dreaming

Have you ever dreamed about something that seemed so real that when you woke up, you could swear that it actually happened?  It can be a very eye opening experience.  I am a professional Truck Driver and we are what keeps America running.  We are called the backbone of America and its so true because everything that humans need to survive are brought on trucks.  Let me give you a few examples.  The most obvious ones would be the food we eat and the clothes we wear.  How do those things come about?  Well, on trucks of course so you will see throughout my blogs, I will give a reference here and there to hopefully educate the uneducated.  OK back to dreaming.  The other night I dreamed I was standing at a cliff edge and I was trying to help this person who had swerved to miss a deer and the car was hanging on the edge ready to go over at any moment.  So of course being a truck driver, I come upon the scene.  I stopped and rushed to the person’s aid.  She had passed out and was slumped over the steering wheel.  I opened the door slowly and used my razor sharp knife and cut away the seat belt.  All the while the car kept sliding little by little closer to going over.  Well, she awoke right when I finished cutting through the belt and started to scream!  I finally was able to calm her down and pulled her out just as the car went over.  It seemed so real that when I woke up, I saw my phone was ringing.  It was a close friend of mine calling to ask me if I had a strange dream.  So needless to say my friend and I thought it was really interesting how we both had the same apparent dream.  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment