Saturday, May 23, 2009

Restaurants

 This is such a broad subject, so let me narrow it down a little for you, who love to eat out.  I have so many favorite restaurants but for now I'm only going to name a few.  Pho is Vietnamese noodles and out of all the asian type of food, I believe that its one of the healthiest.  My whole thing is the atmosphere and then service.  Among those two, the atmosphere is what will make me want to frequent that restaurant.  Most of the ingredients are or seem to be fresh.  You have many choices but not so many that the menu becomes confusing.  For those who don't like noodles but like rice, yes they do have that available as well.  My favorite is the rice noodles that comes in a bowl but are dry.  You can also get the same, in a soup base.  A lot of food for under $10.

Now, one other favorite of mine is a good steak house.  Again the atmosphere and service plays a big role, in if I decide to go back.  Out of all the steak houses that I have been to, my number one choice is Texas Roadhouse.  They seem to have premium steaks and the ribs are excellent!  A little more pricey but again if the atmosphere and service is good then I will go back.  Here I do focus more on the service.  So for those who enjoy the finer things in life, go ahead and run not walk to your nearest steak house.

No comments:

Post a Comment